Documentation & Downloads
BK1651A is a Triple Output DC Power Supply with two 0 to 24VDC outputs capable of supplying 0 to 500mA and one fixed 5VDC output capable of supplying up to 4A.
Connect outputs in series for higher voltage or connect in parallel for higher current output (switch selectable). Voltage and current metering is provided by two, analog displays. This unit is fully short circuit, overload, and reverse polarity protected.
Features of the BK1651A
- This is the UK spec 220VAC version with UK power lead
- Two 0 to 24 VDC outputs (0.5A)
- One fixed 5V output (4A)
- Independent or tracking operation
- Adjustable current limiting
- Designed to operate continuously at rated output
- Short circuit protection, over voltage protection, reverse polarity protection
- Connect outputs in series for higher voltage output or in parallel for higher current output (switch selectable)