Documentation & Downloads
BK1687B 1-36V, 0-10A Switching mode DC Power Supply.
B&K Precision model 1687B is a laboratory grade switching mode DC power supply with high current output in a small, lightweight form factor. This power supply provides various configurations of output voltage and current, and feature rotary encoder control knobs, which make setting voltage and current levels fast and precise. Its dual action push button allows the user to easily set both coarse and fine, voltage and current levels. In addition to its constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) modes, this high efficiency DC power supply offers preset and remote control modes. Save up to three different presets of voltage and current values for quick recall. For remote control, an analog remote control terminal is accessible on the rear, or use the USB interface to communicate with the power supply via PC software or remote commands.
These features make the 1687B suitable for a wide range of applications including production testing,telecommunications, R&D, electronic field service, and university labs.
Features and Benefits
- This is the UK spec 220VAC version with UK power lead
- Automatic CV/CC crossover operation
- Lightweight and compact
- Rotary encoder control for precise voltage and current setting
- Save up to 3 user-defined voltage and current presets for quick recall
- PC software for remote control and external timed programming
- Analog remote control function
- USB interface
- Front panel auxiliary output
- Overvoltage, overtemperature, and overload protection