Documentation & Downloads
The 2532B Digital Storage Oscilloscope delivers essential features and reliable performance at a price you can afford. Analog style knobs and controls combined with a smart Auto set function make this oscilloscope easy to use. Advanced triggering, automatic measurements, and FFT functions provide you with many options to debug your circuits. Educators can appreciate the ability to disable the Auto button that would automatically setup the scope to display a signal, requiring the user to learn how to set up scope parameters manually. Additionally, the instrument comes with PC software that lets you easily capture, analyze, and document waveforms and measurement results. The 2532B is an ideal education and training tool, and also well-suited for applications in service and repair.
- 40 MHz bandwidth, 500MSa/s sample rate
- 5.7 color display
- One touch automatic setup for ease of use (Auto)
- Long waveform memory up to 32000 point record length for each channel
- 32 automatic measurements
- FFT plus four additional math functions
- Extensive trigger capabilities including pulse width and line-selectable video trigger
- Save/recall setup and waveform data
- Transfer waveform data screen shots and measurement results to a Windows PC via USB port. Analyze measurement results “off-line”” or in real-time.
This model has been discontinued. If you require assistance finding a suitable alternative then please contact us.