Documentation and Downloads
The 2540C Digital Storage and Mixed Signal Oscilloscope (MSO) Series delivers advanced features and debug capabilities for a wide range of applications at an entry-level price point.
With 70MHz bandwidth in a 2-channel configuration, a sample rate of 1 GSa/s, and a maximum memory depth of 14 Mpts.
In addition, this oscilloscope provides an 8” colour display with 256 levels of color grading combined with a high waveform update rate up to 60,000 wfrms/sec, which allows the instruments to capture infrequent glitches with excellent signal fidelity.
The Decode upgrade provides serial bus decoding for I2C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, and LIN protocols. These digital oscilloscopes are ideal for applications in design and debugging, service and repair, and education. To purchase an MSO or Decode license key, please fill out the license request form.
Features of the BK2540C-MSO
- Bandwidth 70 MHz
- 1 GSa/s sample rate
- 14 Mpts maximum record length
- 16 digital channels with logic analyzer
- Serial bus decoding for I2C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, and LIN protocols (Decode upgrade)
- Built-in Function and Arbitrary Waveform Generator comes standard on all models
- Large 8″ widescreen display with 256-level color gradient
- 60,000 wfms/s maximum waveform capture rate
- Compact footprint and lightweight
- Segmented acquisition history waveform record function (record length up to 80,000 frames)
- Serial triggering comes standard on all models
- Standard LAN and USBTMC-compliant USB device port
- Selectable 50 Ω and 1 MΩ input coupling