Documentation and Downloads
The BK2544C Digital Storage Oscilloscope delivers advanced features and debug capabilities for a wide range of applications at an entry-level price point.
With 200MHz bandwidth in a 2-channel configuration, a sample rate of 1 GSa/s, and a maximum memory depth of 14 Mpts. In addition, this oscilloscope provides an 8” color display with 256 levels of color grading combined with a high waveform update rate up to 60,000 wfrms/sec, which allows the instruments to capture infrequent glitches with excellent signal fidelity.
The MSO upgrade provides 16 additional digital channels and the Decode upgrade provides serial bus decoding for I2C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, and LIN protocols. These digital oscilloscopes are ideal for applications in design and debugging, service and repair, and education.
Features of the BK2544C
- Bandwidth 200 MHz
- 1 GSa/s sample rate
- 14 Mpts maximum record length
- 16 digital channels with logic analyzer (included with -MSO models or with MSO upgrade)
- Serial bus decoding for I2C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, and LIN protocols (Decode upgrade)
- Built-in Function and Arbitrary Waveform Generator comes standard on all models
- Large 8″ widescreen display with 256-level color gradient
- 60,000 wfms/s maximum waveform capture rate
- Compact footprint and lightweight
- Segmented acquisition history waveform record function (record length up to 80,000 frames)
- Serial triggering comes standard on all models
- Standard LAN and USBTMC-compliant USB device port
- Selectable 50 Ω and 1 MΩ input coupling