Documentation & Downloads
B&K Precision 2559 digital storage oscilloscope with 4-channels and bandwidth 300 MHz.
All the 2550 series oscilloscopes provide 2 GSa/s sample rates, 24 kpts/Channel waveform memory, 32 automatic measurements, and advanced triggering capabilities including math functions. Engineered to allow you to see more of your signal under test, the 2550 series widescreen 7″ TFT display offers a significantly larger viewing area than typical economy oscilloscopes (5.7″).
- Bandwidth 300 MHz
- 2 GSa/s sample rate
- 4-channel acquisition
- Large 7″ widescreen color display
- 32 automatic measurements
- FFT plus four additional math functions
- Built-in context sensitive help system
- 50 Ohm input coupling
- PC software that lets you remotely control the oscilloscope and capture, save, and analyze waveform data
- Front and rear panel USB host port for convenient storing and recalling of waveform data, setups, and screenshots on a USB flash drive
- Standard LAN (supports SCPI) and USB device port (USBTMC compliant) for remote PC control
|Bandwidth||70 MHz||70 MHz||100 MHz||100 MHz||200 MHz||200 MHz||300 MHz||300 MHz|