Documentation and Downloads
The BK2560 Digital Storage and Mixed Signal Oscilloscope (MSO) Series delivers advanced features and debug capabilities for a wide range of applications.
With up to 300 MHz bandwidth in a 4-channel configuration, each model offers a maximum sample rate of 2 GSa/s, and a maximum memory depth of 140 Mpts.
In addition, these oscilloscopes provide an 8” colour display with 256 levels of colour grading combined with a high waveform update rate up to 140,000 wfms/s, which allows the instruments to capture infrequent glitches with excellent signal fidelity.
The MSO upgrade provides 16 additional digital channels, the Decode upgrade provides serial bus decoding for I2C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, and LIN protocols and the AWG upgrade enables the 25 MHz function /arbitrary waveform generator.
These digital oscilloscopes are ideal for applications in design and debugging, service and repair, and education.
Models of the BK2560 Series
- BK2563 70 MHz
- BK2563-MSO 70 MHz
- BK2565 100 MHz
- BK2565-MSO 100 MHz
- BK2566 200 MHz
- BK2566-MSO 200 MHz
- BK2567 200 MHz
- BK2567-MSO 200 MHz
- BK2568 300 MHz
- BK2568-MSO 300 MHz
- BK2569 300 MHz
- BK2569-MSO 300 MHz
Features of the BK2560 Series
- Large 8” widescreen display
- Bandwidth up to 300MHz
- 2GSa/s maximum sample rate
- 140Mpts maximum record length
- 16 digital channels with logic analyzer (MSOmodels)
- Serial bus decoding supporting I2C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, and LIN protocols (Decode upgrade)
- Built-in Function and Arbitrary Waveform Generator (AWG upgrade)
- 140,000wfms/s maximum waveform capture rate
- FFT including seven other math functions: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division,
- Integration, Differential and Square Root
- 36 automatic measurements
- Standard LAN and USBTMC-compliant USB device port
- 3 Year Warranty