The BK Precision 2680 series (2682 and 2683) of spectrum analyzers delivers performance and functionality in frequency ranges from 9 kHz to 2.1 GHz, or 3.2 GHz.
The series includes the BK Precision 2682 / BK2682 (2.1GHz) and the BK Precision 2683 / BK2683 (3.2GHz).
Each model offers a standard pre-amplifier, tracking generator, and 1 Hz minimum RBW.
Advance measurements, included as standard, give the user access to even more powerful features. These analysers provide low phase noise and displayed average noise level (DANL) to view critical detail in the spectrum which is beautifully displayed on the 10.1” widescreen colour display. The reflection measurement option enables VSWR, reflection coefficient, and return loss measurements, while the EMI pre-compliance option enables pre-defined bandwidth set points and quasi-peak detection.
These analyzers are ideal for applications in 2-way radio, site surveying, EMI pre-compliance, characterizing the frequency response of RF devices and more.
Features of the BK2682 / BK2683 models (BK Precision 2680 Series)
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 2.1 or 3.2 GHz
- High Sensitivity -161 dBm/Hz displayed average noise level (DANL)
- Low phase noise of -98 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz offset
- Low level uncertainty of ±0.7 dB
- 1 Hz minimum resolution bandwidth (RBW)
- Preamplifier and tracking generator standard on all models
- 10.1” wide-screen 1024 x 600 colour display
- LAN and USBTMC connectivity
- USB host port to store and recall waveform data, setups, and screen captures