Documentation & Downloads
The BK4033 is a high performance programmable pulse generator for testing digital systems and circuits based on TTL, CMOS, or ECL technologies.
It generates clean and accurate pulses at up to 6 digits resolution with a repetition rate up to 50 MHz, variable pulse widths from 10 ns to 10 s, and pulse delays from 0 ns to 10 s. Output levels are adjustable from -10 V to +10 V, with pulse amplitudes settable from 0.1 Vpp to 10 Vpp into a 50 ohm load.
All parameters, modes, and functions are programmable via the front panel or remote control commands. Additionally, the pulse generator provides selectable complementary pulse and double pulse generation in continuous, triggered, gated, and counted burst modes.
Features of the BK4033
- Repetition rate of 0.1 Hz to 50 MHz
- Flexible trigger modes: Continuous, Triggered (internal, external, manual), Gated Burst and External Width
- Pulse width programmable from 10 ns to 10 s
- Transition times (rise and fall times) variable from 6 ns to 25 ms
- Programmable delay and double pulse
- Store up to 99 different test setups with auto retention of last power down setup
- 10 Vpp into 50 ohm output
- Closed case calibration
- Programmable via GPIB and RS-232
- SCPI compatible
- Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- Avionics and radar testing
- Switching power supply testing
- Characterization of active components