Documentation & Downloads
BK4045B is a versatile 20 MHz DDS sweep function generator with arbitrary waveform capabilities.
The instrument generates sine and square waveforms up to 20 MHz, triangle/ramp waveforms up to 2 MHz, and arbitrary waveforms (12-bit, 50 MSa/s, 1k point) with high signal precision and stability.
Providing variable output voltages from 0 to 10 Vpp into 50 ohms (up to 20 Vpp into open circuit), the 4045B also offers linear and logarithmic sweep, AM/FM modulation, and a continuously variable DC offset to inject signals directly into circuits at the correct bias level.
Features of the BK4045B
- Sine, square, triangle, and arbitrary waveform generation
- Bright color LCD display with waveform preview
- Linear and logarithmic sweep
- AM/FM modulation
- Adjustable duty cycle
- Independent DC offset amplifier design allows large offsets on small amplitude (e.g. 10 mV) waveforms
- Low-jitter square wave generation for simulating reliable clock signals, generating triggers, or validating serial data buses
- Store and recall instrument settings
- Output On/Off button
- Internal/external triggering
- Gate and burst mode
- Built-in counter
- USB interface with SCPI-compliant command set
- Short circuit and overvoltage protection on all inputs and outputs