Documentation & Downloads
The BK4077B has been discontinued. There is no BK recommended replacement but if you require assistance finding a suitable replacement please contact us.
The BK4077B Arbitrary/Function Waveform Generator combines a DDS architecture offering easy-to-use conventional function generator capabilities with a true point-by-point AWG architecture to produce accurate and precise arbitrary waveforms. Arbitrary waveforms have 14-bit amplitude resolution, 200 MSa/s sample rate, and waveform memory of 16,000,000 points. Waveforms can be output in continuous, triggered, gated, or burst modes. The instrument can be remotely controlled using SCPI-compliant commands via USB and GPIB. Extensive features such as internal or external AM, FM, and FSK modulation along with versatile sweep capabilities and variable edge pulse generation make these generators suitable for a wide range of applications including electronic design, sensor simulation, and functional test.
- 14-bit, 200 MSa/s, 16 M-point Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Generate Sine waveforms up to 80 MHz, Square waveforms up to 60 MHz
- Colour LCD display
- AM/FM/FSK modulation functions
- Linear and logarithmic sweep
- Programmable markers for precise triggering
- Store and recall up to 49 different instrument setups
- Standard USBTMC and GPIB interfaces
- SCPI-compliant command set
- Closed case calibration
- Short circuit protection for resistive and capacitive loads on outputs and overvoltage protection on inputs
- Simple integration with WaveXpress waveform editing software to send yourwaveform creations to the arbitrary waveform generator