Documentation & Downloads
The BK Precision 8600 programmable 150W 120V/30A DC electronic load provide the performance of modular system DC electronic load in a compact benchtop form factor. With fast transient operation speeds up to 25 kHz, and high 16-bit measurement resolution and accuracy, these DC loads can be used for testing and evaluating a variety of DC sources such as DC power supplies, DC-DC converters, batteries, battery chargers, and photovoltaic arrays.
The DC electronic loads can operate in constant current (CC), constantvoltage (CV), constant resistance (CR), and constant power (CW) mode. The instrument provides flexible triggering capabilities, analog currentcontrol and monitoring, and standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), GPIB, or RS-232 serial interfaces for remote communication.
- CC/CV/CR/CW operating modes
- Transient mode up to 25 kHz
- 16-bit resolution voltage andcurrent measurement of 1 mV and 0.1 mA
- List mode function
- Adjustable slew rate in CC mode
- Short circuit test
- Built-in battery test functionwith voltage level, capacity level, and timer stop conditions
- CR-LED mode to simulate theloading behavior of typical LEDs
- Remote voltage sensing tocompensate for the effect of voltage drop in wires
- Analog current control and monitoring
- Standard USB(USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, and GPIB interfaces with SCPI protocol support
- OVP/OCP/OPP/OTP andlocal/remote reverse voltage (LRV/RRV) protection
- Compact 19″ half-rack form factor allowsfor side-by-side rack mounting of two units