Documentation & Downloads
The BK889B has been discontinued. There is no BK recommended replacement but if you require assistance finding a suitable replacement please contact us.
The B&K Precision Model 889B Synthesized LCR/ESR Meter with Component Tester is a high accuracy test instrument used for measuring inductors, capacitors and resistors with a basic accuracy of 0.1%. Also, with the built-in functions of DC/AC Voltage measurements and Diode/Audible Continuity checks, the Model 889B can not only help engineers and students to understand the characteristic of electronics components but also being an essential tool on any service bench.
- Measurement parameters: ACV, DCV, Z, L, C, DCR, ESR, D, Q, and Ø
- LCR test conditions: 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz, 100 kHz, 200 kHz , 1 Vrms, 0.25 Vrms, 0.05 Vrms, 1 VDC (DCR mode only)
- Measures DCV to 600 V and ACV to 600 Vrms @ 40 ~ 1 kHz
- Measures DCA to 2 A and ACA to 2 Arms @ 40 ~ 1 kHz
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- Diode and continuity measurements
- Dual LCD display
- BNC to Kelvin Clip probe included
- USB (Virtual COM) Interface