The BK895 is a high accuracy LCR meter capable of measuring inductance, capacitance, and resistance of components and materials at DC or from 20 Hz to 1MHz. This LCR meter provides flexible AC and DC test signal configuration. AC test signal voltage is variable from 5 mVrms to 2 Vrms, the AC current is adjustable up to 66.7 mArms, depending on the AC impedance selected, and a DC bias signal can be added. The vivid 4.3-inch TFT LCD offers a clear view of all measured and setting values along with BIN sorting comparator results and a handy Zoom feature that enlarges the measured values to full screen. With a basic accuracy of 0.05%, auto level control (ALC), open / short / load correction and cable length compensation, this meter is a perfect tool for R&D, manufacturing and quality control applications.
Features & Benefits of the BK895
- AC test signal voltage adjustable up to 2 Vrms
- 3 AC current ranges, selectable via 30 ohm, 50 ohm or 100 ohm internal AC impedance. The 30 ohm setting provides up to 66.7 mArms of drive current, sufficient for larger inductors and transformers.
- Built-in DC bias source adjustable from -5V to +5V / -50 mA to +50 mA
- Fast measurement speed up to 13 ms/reading to increase manufacturing throughput
- 201-point programmable list sweep function providing ability to sweep frequency, AC and DC bias voltage/current levels
- Auto-level control to maintain the measurement signal applied to the DUT at a constant level
- Test signal voltage and current monitoring
- BIN comparator function to sort components in up to 10 bin locations
- 1 m and 2 m cable compensation
- 4-terminal fixture and Kelvin clip test leads included
- Transformer test function with optional transformer test fixture TL89T1
- Versatile trigger functionality (internal, external, bus and manual)
- Standard USB, RS232, LAN and GPIB interface for remote control using SCPI commands