Documentation & Downloads
BK 9115-AT 1200 W Multi-Range 80 V/60 A DC Power Supply.
The 9115-AT can replace multiple supplies on your bench or in your rack. Unlike conventional power supplies with fixed output ratings, the 9115-AT automatically recalculates voltage/current limits for each setting. The 9115-AT provides 1200W output power in any Volt/Amp combination within the rated voltage (80V) and current (60A) limits. By providing greatly expanded choices of maximum power Volt/Amp combinations, users can cut down on the number of power supplies required and free up valuable bench space.
- This is the UK spec 220VAC version with UK power lead
- Output up to 1200 W within 80 V/ 60 A rating
- Compact, high density, 1U rackmount form factor
- High programming and readback resolution of 1 mV/1 mA
- Adjustable voltage rise and fall times
- Sequence programming (list mode)
- Store and Recall up to 100 instrument settings
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, GPIB, and RS-485 interfaces supporting SCPI commands for remote control
- Analog interface with control and monitoring functions
- Remote sense
- Overvoltage protection (OVP), overpower protection (OPP), overtemperature protection (OTP), and key-lock function
The 9115-AT provides automative power test waveforms compliant to DIN 40839 and ISO 16750-2 standards that can simulate common test conditions for electrical and electronic devices installed in automobiles.