Documentation & Downloads
The BK9117 is a 3000W Multi-Range 0-80V/0-120A Programmable DC Power Supply. It is just one model in the BK9115 series.
Any 9115 Series model can replace several supplies on your bench or in your rack. Unlike conventional supplies with fixed output ratings, these multi-range power supplies automatically recalculate voltage and current limits for each setting, providing full output power in any Volt/Amp combination within the rated voltage and current limits.
For benchtop applications, this series provides a numerical keypad for direct data entry along with convenient cursors and analog style knobs to quickly make incremental voltage or current changes. Systems integrators benefit from the standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, GPIB, RS-485, and LAN interfaces supporting SCPI commands.
- This is the UK spec 220VAC version with UK power lead
- Multi-ranging operation (output up to max power rating within maximum voltage and current rating)
- Compact, high density, 2U rackmount form factor
- High programming and readback resolution
- Adjustable voltage rise and fall times
- Sequence programming
- Store and recall up to 100 instrument settings
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, GPIB, RS-485, and LAN interfaces supporting SCPI commands for remote control
- Analog interface with control and monitoring functions
- Remote sense
- Overvoltage protection (OVP), overpower protection (OPP), overtemperature protection (OTP), and key-lock function
- Softpanel for remote control, test sequence generation, and data logging. This software also integrates with Data Dashboard for LabVIEW apps enabling iOS, Android or Windows 8 compatible tablets or smart phones to remotely monitor select measurement indicators