Documentation & Downloads
The BK9131B is a triple output linear programmable DC power supply.
This is the UK spec 220VAC version with UK power lead.
The BK9131B features isolated outputs that can be adjusted independently or combined in series or parallel to output higher voltage or current. Additionally, these supplies can operate in tracking mode with user-configurable ratios between channels. The front panel keys and rotary knob with convenient cursors let users quickly set voltage and current values.
For remote control, the standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS232, and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands can be used to remotely control the power supplies via a PC.
- Three independent and electrically isolated outputs (0-30V, 0-6A x 2 and 0-5V, 0-3A x 1)
- Displays voltage and current settings for all three channels simultaneously
- Low noise, linear regulation
- High programming and readback resolution of 1 mV / 1 mA
- Series and parallel modes combine channels to increase the output voltage or current
- Tracking mode allows users to set up channels to maintain a programmed ratio
- Fully programmable channels with Output On/Off control
- Store and recall up to 36 instrument settings
- Remote sense
- Timer-controlled output function adjustable from 0.1 – 99999.9 s
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS232, and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands for remote control
- NI certified LabVIEW driver and softpanel for remote control, test sequence generation, and datalogging available
- Overvoltage (OVP) and overtemperature (OTP) protection including keylock function
- Compact 19″ half-rack form factor allows for side-by-side rack mounting of two units