Documentation & Downloads
The BK9801 is a programmable AC power source and measurement tool in a compact benchtop package.
This fully programmable linearAC source delivers up to 300 VA through its universal line output terminal on the front and output connector on the rear.
The output can be varied from 0 to 300 V with 0.1 V resolution, with adjustable start and stop phase angles from 0 to 360 degrees and maximum current of 3 A. The output frequency can be adjusted from 45 Hz to 500 Hz. The bright VFD display shows Vrms, Irms, Ipeak,frequency, power factor (PF), apparent power, true power, and elapsed output time.
The AC source provides a power line disturbance (PLD) simulator, list mode, and sweep mode for simulation of common power grid faults and disturbances. A built-in dimmer function is also available for testing motors and LEDs. Sinusoidal waveforms can be created with adjustable start and stop and phase angles from 0 to 360 degrees.
This is the UK spec 220VAC version with UK power lead.
- 300 VA, 300 V,low distortion, single phase, AC power source delivering a maximum of 3 Arms /12 Apeak
- Output frequency adjustable from 45 Hz – 500 Hz
- Select 150 V /300 V autoranging or 300 V range operation for continuous sweep from 0 – 300 V
- Displays Vrms, Irms, Ipeak, frequency, PF, apparent power, true power, and elapsed output time
- Adjustable phase angle control
- Built-in PLD and dimmer simulation
- Voltage and frequency sweep mode
- Downloadable LabVIEW driver and soft panel software for remote control
- Standard USB(USBTMC-compliant), RS232, and LAN interfaces
- Pre-compliance testing for voltage dips and frequency simulation according to IEC61000-4-11 / 4-14 / 4-28
The 9801 AC power source is suitable for evaluating transformers, TRIACs, SCRs, and passive components as well as production,R&D, service, and pre-compliance testing.
The 9801 AC power source can also be used to simulate various AC power line outlets and disturbances. For further details please refer to the following link,