Documentation & Downloads
The BK9805 is both a programmable AC source and measurement tool. This fully programmable linear AC source delivers a maximum of 1500 VA through the universal line output terminals on the front and the output connector on the rear. The output can be varied from 0 to 300 V with 0.1 V programming resolution. The output frequency can also be adjusted from 45 Hz to 500 Hz with start and stop phase angle from 0 to 360 degrees. The bright VFD display shows Vrms, Irms, Ipeak, frequency, power factor (PF), apparent power, true power, and elapsed output time.
This AC source provides a power line disturbance (PLD) simulator, list mode, and sweep mode for simulation of common power grid faults and disturbances. A built-in dimmer function is also available for testing motors and LEDs.
This is the UK spec 220VAC version with UK power lead.
- 0 to 300 V, 0 to 12 A low distortion AC power source delivering a maximum of 1500 VA
- Output frequency adjustable from 45 Hz – 500 Hz
- Select 150 V / 300 V autoranging or 300 V range operation for continuous sweep from 0 – 300 V
- Displays Vrms, Irms, Ipeak, frequency, PF, apparent power, true power, and elapsed output time
- Adjustable phase angle control
- Built-in PLD and dimmer simulation
- Voltage and frequency sweep mode
- Downloadable LabVIEW driver and soft panel software for remote control
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS232, LAN, and GPIB interfaces
- Pre-compliance testing for voltage dips and frequency simulation according to IEC61000-4-11 / 4-14 / 4-28
The BK9805 AC power source is suitable for evaluating transformers, TRIACs, SCRs, and passive components as well as production, R&D, service, and pre-compliance testing.