Documentation & Downloads
The XLN6024-GL programmable DC power supply delivers up to 1440 watts of clean power on a single output. The compact 1U high 19 inch wide supply was designed to meet the needs of both system integrators and bench top users. The GPIB, LAN, USB & RS485 interfaces combined with fast average command processing times of less than 50 ms make this supply ideal for ATE applications. Bench top users will benefit from the built-in voltage and current meters displaying setting and output values concurrently, as well as an intuitive user interface with full keypad and rotary knob.
The XLN3624-GL is perfectly suited for ATE systems integration, product design and development, product QC and burn-in testing, production, electro-plating and other applications requiring high, reliable power.
- This is the UK spec 220VAC version with UK power lead
- Compact, high density, 1U package
- GPIB, LAN, USB and RS485 Interface
- External analog programming interface
- Easy to configure master/slave mode for series & parallel connection of up to 4 units
- Control up to 31 power supplies from one PC synchronized via the RS485 interface
- Application software providing remote control capabilities included
- Programmable voltage and current slew rate allow for “soft starting
- LabVIEW (TM) drivers available
- 5 V/1 A fixed output for auxiliary output