Documentation & Downloads
The CMC-99 Indicator/Controller/Recorder is designed for panel-mounting and is equipped with a 3.5″ LCD touchscreen.
It is modular and up to 3 internal cards can be installed to provide up to 48 analogue or digital inputs and 60 virtual channels (permitting calculated channels and sophisticated control). Over 40 cards and modules are now available – from 4…20mA or thermocouple input to Ethernet comms to 230VAC relay outputs. And data-logging can be enabled to turn the device into a powerful data recorder.
Give us a call to talk through the options for your project – we specialise in configuring just the the right spec for your needs (and keeping your costs down).
- Power supply options: 19V-50V DC; 16V-35V AC or 85-260V AC/DC
- Power consumption: typical 15 VA; max. 20 VA
- Outputs: 8 analogue (4-20 mA) max.; 16 relay (1A/250V) max.; 4 relay 5A/250V max. or 48 SSR outputs, sensor supply: 24 V DC ± 5% (200 mA max. for current inputs)
- Display: 3.5 inch graphic TFT, 16-bit colour, 320 x 240 pixels, with touch screen
- Communication interfaces – standard: RS-485 (Modbus RTU), 1 x USB Host;
- optional ETU version: 1 or 2 x USB Host, 1 x Ethernet 10 MB;
- optional enhanced ACM version: 2 x RS-485, 1 x RS-485/232, 1 or 2 x USB Host, 1 x Ethernet 10 MB
- Available data recording speed: from 0.1 s to 24 h with resolution 0.1 s
- Internal memory capacity: 1.5 GB
- Operating temperature: 0°C ± +50°C (optional -20°C ± +50°C with PCB conformal coating)
- Storage temperature -10°C ± +70°C (optional -20°C ± +70°C with PCB conformal coating)
- Case dimensions 96 x 96 x 100 mm
- Protection class: up to IP 65 (front)
- available options: additional frame IP 65 for panel cut-out sealing
- transparent door STD-99; raises IP from IP40 with front USB to IP54.
- Panel cut-out dimensions: 90.5 x 90.5 mm