Documentation and Downloads
The new handheld recorder DAS60 is part of the family of standalone, portable, battery operated instruments dedicated to data acquisition.
With 6 isolated channels, 2 Pt100/Pt1000 inputs, more than 9 hours autonomy, a 64GB memory, the DAS60 is the ideal tool for R&D, diagnostic and maintenance. With a special function of Power Analysis, you can record all your parameter on a Single-Phase and Three-phase network up to 400Hz.
The remote control and the download of memorized data is very convenient using one of the interfaces provided: Ethernet, USB, WiFi (option).
To view and manage your data, we propose several license-free software that can be downloaded from our website and that will match your needs.
Features of the DAS60
- 6 analogue isolated channels
- Universal input
- DC, AC+DC RMS voltage measurement
- Current input via external shunts (optional extras)
- Frequency, counter
- Temperature: thermocouple, Pt100/Pt1000 (2 separate channels)
- Network and power analysis function (up to 400Hz) with trigger on parameters
- Inrush current measurement
- PWM measurement
- 16 logical channels
- 14-bit resolution
- 10″ TFT panoramic LCD touch screen
- 1 Ms/s sampling rate
- 100 kHz bandwidth
- 64 GB internal hard disk
- 32 Mword memory
- Interfaces: 2 x USB, Ethernet, WiFi (option)
- Lithium-ion battery
- Autonomy: up to 9,5 hours
- 110mm Thermal printer module (option)
- IEC 1010 CAT III 600V