Documentation & Downloads
The Dinalog A1400 from GMW is a bar graph packed with features which makes it ideal for any process system.
With an optional 3-digit LED display (vertical orientation only) you can have both a bar graph readout and numeric display to monitor your system effectively.
Features of the Dinalog A1400 Bar graph
- 71 Segment dual LED bar graph indicator
- Single input controller with 2 or 4 relay outputs or dual input indicator without relays
- Vertical installation with optional 3 digit LED display (8mm digits)
- Horizontal installation without 3 digit display
- 0-100% or fully customisable scale
- Inputs: DC Voltage, DC Current, AC Voltage, AC Current, Temperature, Resistance
- Optional green LED (red as standard)
Also available is the A1400MF multifunctional version with in-built choice of inputs, included relays, wide-range power supply and fixed 0-100% scale.
We offer a full range of bargraphs from GMW, all packed with features.