Documentation & Downloads
PLEASE NOTE THE 12V VERSION OF THE IPP PRINTER IS NOW OBSOLETE.
- Print text, measured data, statistics and graphics
- Instrument, machine or process status and fault reports
- QC test and calibration tickets
- Security and building service applications
- Data acquisition and recording
- Other Versions for 24 VDC or 85 – 265 VAC power supply
- Paper re-roll option to archive printouts (IPP-AW)
- Add date & time automatically (IPP 144-40 GE)
- Print pre-stored messages and add variable data (IPP 144-40 GE)
- Connect to Siemens PLC with Windows® CE (IPP 144-40 GS)
- Ideal for use with controllers, PCs, PLCs, DPMs, counters, message displays, etc.