Documentation & Downloads
mipick MP80 Paperless Order Picking with Pick-to-Light.
The order picking systems of the series “mipick” are specifically designed for a smoothly and paperless picking. With the mipick Pick-by-Light systems you reduce the amount of work and error rates.
Modular, flexible and robust
Our order picking systems are tailored to the requirements of industrial operations and available in different versions. The system design is modular designed and extensible. The housing channel of the pick-displays is made of sturdy aluminum. The pick-displays are available with either numeric or alphanumeric display.
Extendable range of functions
The mipick Pick-by-Light order picking systems can be expanded with various additional components. In addition to light curtains, light barriers or acoustic detector for an individual picking peripheral devices such as scales, scanners and printers are connectable to the system easily.
Simple system integration and monitoring
Depending on the customer the system is a stand-alone system or is connected to the customer’s master system (such as an enterprise resource planning system). A central component of mipick system is a Pick-by-Light control computer which controls the various system components (such as peripheral devices, visualization systems or controller boxes).
Up to 100 displays per controller box can be integrated into the system. The system connection is via standard interfaces industrial Ethernet TCP/IP, PROFIBUS or PROFINET.
- Display type: SMD-LED dot matrix alphanumeric display
- Character height: 14 mm
- Digits: 8 digits
- Display Colour: red
- Signal lamp: 1 x LED red, 1 x LED multicolour (7 colours)
- Diameter signal lamp: 8 mm
- Keypad: Membrane keypad with 2 buttons
- Acknowledgment button: Metal design, diameter 18/12 mm (outside/inside), individually replaceable
- Housing: Anodised aluminium
- Housing colour: nature with grey foil
- Housing dimensions: 170 x 30 mm
- Shaft depth: 27 mm
- Mounting: Snap-on mounting
- Protection: IP40 (when installed)
- Operating temperature: 0…+50°C
- Storage temperature: -25…+70°C