Documentation & Downloads
The MITEX FI LED display has been designed for use as a data converter between a Profibus DP master and an 8-digit dot matrix with a resolution of 5 x 7 pixels.
It functions as a slave module at the Profibus DP, and allows for the display of data.
Various functions are made available depending upon configuration. For example, display brightness can be adjusted by means of control data, and/or individual characters can be caused to blink independently of one another.
Features of the mitex FI Display
- Profibus DP per DIN 19245 part 3
- Dot matrix with 5 x 7 pixels per digit
- 30 mm (1.18″) characters, 8 digits
- 4 brightness levels
- Blink function for each of the 8 digits, frequency approx. 1 Hz
- 24 VDC, approx. 250 mA
- Overvoltage protection, protected against pole reversal
- DIN panel-mount housing, metal with special surface finish
- 3 operating modes
- Self-test via Profibus DP and DIP switches.
Part No: KPB1LE2-MA121863-000