Documentation & Downloads
The OC505 calibrator is a hand-held multimeter for the generation of currents 0-22mA in Source or Sink Mode and voltages 0-25VDC. External voltages ±2V, ±20V and ±200VDC (selected ranges or auto range) and currents of up to ±100mA can be measured simultaneously with the generated calibrating signals.
Further functions are the generation of mV-Signals, the simulation of DIN-Thermocouples, the generation of Resistances and RTD Temperature Sensors. Up to eight fast input signals-Transients- can be measured, memorized and shown on the display as graphics or uploaded to a PC.
Features of the OC505
- Current Output 0-22mA, Source/Sink
- Voltage Output 0-25V
- mV Outputs 0-27mV and 0-540mV
- DIN Thermocouple J, K, N, R, S, T, B, E
- RTD Simulator -200 … 850°C
- Resistance Range up to 3kOhm
- Multimeter ±2V to ±200V DC and ±100mA
- Measurements of fast transients
Alternative model OC505-D has all the features of the OC505 plus a comprehensive Datalogger Function.