Documentation & Downloads
OCM143/143-i Multifunction Calibrators are cost saving solutions for calibration of instrumentation for electric quantities up to 1000 V and 20A (2A with OCM143-i). They offer basic accuracy 0.01% in DC voltage ranges which is required for calibration of 4½ digit multimeters.
Fixed eight resistors from 10Ω to 100 MΩ are available for calibration purposes.
Temperature Sensors are simulated for DIN Thermocouples with automatic cold junction compensation. RTD Simulation of Pt and Ni is optionally available.
The junction is automatically compensated by internal Pt-1000. The accuracy for Thermocouples is between 0.1 and 2.7 °C, for RTD (Option) between 0.1 and 0.2 °C.
The LCD display informs about the selected signal type and its magnitude, accuracy, menu parameters and the selection of the interface,
Interface RS232 or optional GPIB Interface Bus enable automated operation in remote mode.
The Orbit Controls Software package CALIBER/ WinQbase can be used for automated calibration.
- Wide Voltage Range 0 to 1000V DC/AC, Accuracy 0.01%
- Current Range 0 to 20A DC/AC, Accuracy 0.02% (OCM143)
- Current Range 0 to 2A DC/AC (OCM143-i)
- Sinusoidal and Non-Sinusoidal waveforms
- Up to 1000A with Current Booster for calibration of Clamp meters
- Firm Standard Resistors 10 Ohm to 100 MOhm
- Simulation of DIN Thermocouples R, S, B, J, T, E, K, N
- Simulation of RTD Sensors
- Data Ports RS232, Option IEEE488
OCM143 Multifunction Calibrator 1000V/20A with RS232 interface
OCM143 RTD Multifunction Calibrator 1000V/20A with RS232 interface and RTD option 143-60 cable
OCM143 GPIB Multifunction Calibrator 1000V/20A with RS232/GPIB interface
OCM143 GPIB/RTD Multifunction Calibrator 1000V/20A with RS232/GPIB interface and RTD option143-60 cable
OPTIONS upon extra order
Option 140-50 Current Coil