Documentation & Downloads
Model QM-211 has integrated radial temperature or temperature and humidity probe, Ø 18 mm, L=40 mm with PTFE filter cap.
ProSens is a new series of modern industrial devices, which integrates sensors, converters, meters and controllers functionalities. Using the latest miniaturisation technologies these compact devices are able to be equipped with two independent universal inputs, two binary or two analogue outputs, as well as communication port RS-485 with Modbus protocol.
A large built-in display and output signals mean that the ProSens units find applications in control systems. There are many industrial applications, where ProSens can act as stand-alone controller. It can also cooperate with master devices via Modbus protocol, being part of big network, which makes it perfect device for distributed monitoring system.
Features of the QM211
- Power Supply: 24V DC (11 ÷ 36V DC)
- Display: none or graphic LCD, 128×64 points with backlight
- Probe: integrated radial, length 40 mm, Ø 18 mm, stainless steel 316L, PTFE filter cap
- Inputs: 0 or 1 universal: current; voltage; thermocouple K, S, J, T, N, R, B, E types
- Binary Outputs: 0, 1 or 2 electronic NO relays, 24V AC/35V DC, max. 200 mA
- Analogue Outputs: 0, 1 or 2: active current: operating range 0/4-20 mA (0-24 mA max.); passive current: isolated, operating range 4-20 mA (2.8-24 mA max.); active voltage: operating range 0/1-5V, 0/2-10V (0-11V max.)
- Communication Interface: RS-485
- Case: wall-mounted, 120 x 90 x 50 mm
- Protection Class: IP 67 (version without display); IP 65 (version with display)
Accessories for the QM211
See the pdf brochure for details of ProSens Accessories including:
Cable Probes (PPQ), Filters (FPQ), Connection Accessories (CPQ) and Mounting Accessories (HPQ).