Documentation & Downloads
ProSens is a new series of modern industrial devices, which integrates sensors, converters, meters and controllers functionalities. Using the latest miniaturisation technologies these compact devices are able to be equipped with two independent universal inputs, two binary or two analogue outputs, as well as communication port RS-485 with Modbus protocol.
Model QM-421 has integrated axial temperature or temperature and humidity probe, Ø 12 mm, L=200 mm, stainless steel 316L probe and filter cap.
A large built-in display and output signals mean that the ProSens units find applications in control systems. There are many industrial applications, where ProSens can act as stand-alone controller. It can also cooperate with master devices via Modbus protocol, being part of big network, which makes it perfect device for distributed monitoring system.
Features of the QM421
- Power Supply: 24V DC (11 ÷ 36V DC)
- Probe: integrated axial, length 200 mm, Ø 12 mm, stainless steel 316L, PTFE filter cap
- Inputs: 0 or 1 universal: current; voltage; thermocouple K, S, J, T, N, R, B, E types
- Binary Outputs: 0, 1 or 2 electronic NO relays, 24V AC/35V DC, max. 200 mA
- Analogue Outputs: 0, 1 or 2: active current: operating range 0/4-20 mA (0-24 mA max.); passive current: isolated, operating range 4-20 mA (2.8-24 mA max.); active voltage: operating range 0/1-5V, 0/2-10V (0-11V max.)
- Communication Interface: RS-485
- Case: wall-mounted, 120 x 90 x 50 mm
- Protection Class: IP 67 (version without display); IP 65 (version with display)
Accessories for the QM421
See the pdf brochure for details of ProSens Accessories including:
Cable Probes (PPQ), Filters (FPQ), Connection Accessories (CPQ) and Mounting Accessories (HPQ).