Documentation and Downloads
4 DIN modules energy counter SEC-L70 for the energy measurement in industrial and civilian application, with the RS-485 Modbus RTU/ASCII built-in communication.
Besides the energy, the counter can measure the main electrical parameters and makes them available on the built-in COM port. The LCD display shows the energies and the instantaneous powers. The COM port allows to manage the connected meter by a remote station. Data is transmitted on a RS-485 line.
The counter SEC-L70 is built according to EN 50470-1 standard. The accuracy of the active energy fulfills class B requirements according to EN 50470-3. The accuracy of the reactive energy is compliant to IEC/EN 62053-23 class 2.
Wide backlighted LCD display with clear graphic symbols comprehensible at a glance. Metrological LED on front panel and sealable terminal covers. The analysis of the MTBF values, the accurate selection of components and the reduction of the internal working temperatures together with strict production and control standards guarantee a product with an excellent quality and a long lasting reliability.
- Version for 1 or 5A CT, for direct connection up to 6A or 80A
- Fully bi-directional four quadrants measurements for all energies and powers
- For 3 / 4 wire networks with balanced or unbalanced load
- Class B according to EN 50470-3
- S0 output for energy pulse emission
- RS-485 Modbus RTU/ASCII communication
- Inputs – voltage range: 3 x 230/400 V ÷ 3 x 240/415 V; current: 6A (SEC-L70-111), 80A (SEC-L70-211); digital: active optoisolated, 80 ÷ 276 V AC/DC
- Power supply – from the voltage circuit
- Power consumption – 3,5 VA – 1 W
- Outputs – digital, passive optoisolated, maximum values: 27V DC – 27 mA, pulse length: 50 ±2 ms
- Protection class – IP 51 (frontal part), IP 20 (terminals)
- Operating temperature – -25°C ÷ +55°C
- Display – backlighted LCD
- Communication interface – RS-485, Modbus RTU/ASCII, communication speed: 300 ÷ 57600 b
- Accuracy – active energy: class B according to EN 50470-3; reactive energy: class 2 according to IEC/EN 62053-23
- Storage temperature – -25°C ÷ +75°C
- Case dimensions – 72 x 90 x 64 mm
- Case – DIN TS-35 mounting
- Relative humidity – 80% max without condensation