The Sefram 40 is a voltage detector and continuity tester with useful indicator LEDs.
The SEFRAM 40 is an automatic, compact, reliable and robust voltage tester. It can measure voltages up to 690 V.
Features of the Sefram 40
- AC voltage measurement
- DC voltage measurement
- Unipolar phase detection
- Measure of continuity
- Protection : IP54
- Safety : CAT III 600V and CAT II 690V
Easy to Use
The voltage tester offers unparalleled ease of use:
- Direct reading via LEDs of voltage and polarity.
- One-handed operation: when the test probes are assembled, the gauge is suitable for measurement on 2P + Tsockets(19mm)
Robust and Efficient
Clearly visualize with the SEFRAM 40 the presence or absence of voltage on domestic and industrial installations.
Instantly determine the voltage level via the integrated LEDs.
The SEFRAM 40 is a robust field device that doesn’t fear shocks. Its grip is safe because of its dual-material case.
Use the device safely, indeed, in case of empty batteries, the device will still display the level of voltage present.
Protect the tip probes of your device through the protective cap to avoid any risk of injury. If the device is worn on the belt the protective cap also avoids damage to the test tips.
The safety of the SEFRAM 40 is CAT III – 600V.
- Voltage range 10…690 VAC /DC (50/60 Hz)
- LED resolution 12/24/50/120/230/400/690 V
- LED-tolerances according to EN 61243-3
- Response time <1 at 100 % of each nominal value
- Safety current Is < 3.5 mA (at 400 V)
- Peak current <3.5 mA (at 400 V)
- Measurement duty 30s ON (preparation time), 240s OFF (recovery time)
- Internal battery consumption Approx. 80mA
- Voltage range single-pole phase test 100…690 VAC (50/60 Hz)
- Continuity test 0…500 kΩ + 50 %
- Display 10 LEDS
- Supply 2 x 1.5V LR03 batteries / AAA
- Protection IP54
- Tip probes 2mm
- Operation temperature -15 °C to 55 °C
- Storage temperature -20 °C to 70 °C
- Safety CAT III – 600 V / CAT II – 690 V
- Standard EN/IEC 61243-3:2014
- Dimensions 221 x 61 x 27 mm
- Weight Approx. 155 g (with batteries)
- Warranty 2 years
SC518: Protective bag
SC523: Belt case
Please refer to the datasheet for further information.