Documentation and Downloads
The Sefram 7859 is a TV Meter for Digital Terrestrial TV (DVB-T and DVB-T2/T2 Lite), cable DVB-C/C2) / 5 to 900MHz and Satellite (DVB-S/S2) 900 to 2200MHz.
Most noteworthy of this TV Meter is its stunning panoramic 7″ touch screen. As a result you have full benefit of the touch screen technology: intuitive access to functions, menus and measurements. Furthermore the new rugged housing with protective bumpers is designed for extensive field use and protection of sensitive parts of the instrument.
Technically the 7859 is advanced and as a result provides all measurements in each digital standard. DVB-T, DVB-T2/T2 Lite, DVB-C (J83.A)/C2, DVB-S and DVB-S2 measurements and it also includes the constellation diagram and echoes analysis.
The 7859 has a bright and panoramic high quality LCD display. As a result measurement results and free-to-air MPEG-2 / MPEG-4 programs are a pleasure to view.
With a very simple and intuitive man-machine interface this device is quick to setup and easy to use. Furthermore special functions have been added to save time and money.
Likewise a checksat mode for satellite and a special tool to align terrestrial antennas has been included for ease of use. As a result the user will have a graphical information combined with a beeper.
What sets the 7859 apart from other TV meters is the optical input which can be used for measuring the signal from fiber (satellite or terrestrial). Incredibly the optical to RF converter allows all measurements and functions on the optical signal, just like the terrestrial or satellite regular signals.
Features of the Sefram 7859
- TV Meter for Digital Terrestrial TV (DVB-T and DVB-T2/T2 Lite), cable (DVB-C/C2) / 5 to 900MHz and Satellite (DVB-S/S2) 900 to 2200MHz
- Optical input:optical power measurement and optical to RF converter>
- Display free to air programs SD and HD (MPEG2 and MPEG4)
- Full digital measurements for DVB-T, DVB-T2/T2 Lite, DVB-C, DVB-C2, DVB-S and DVB-S2
- CELL ID display
- Checksat mode for fast alignment of dishes (with NIT)and pointing mode for terrestrial antennas
- Network table display
- Echoes and pre-echoes measurement with graphical display of the guard interval (DVB-T, DVB-T2)
- Fast spectrum analysis
- Constellation diagram
- Remote supply: 5V/13V/18V/24V
- DiSeqC 1.2, SatCR and DCSS
- 7 inches LCD TFT touch screen
- Easy to use : optimized man-machine interface
- Shockproof housing with rubber bumpers for extensive field use
- Large autonomy and 1h15 charging time
- Free and easy upgrade of internal firmware with a USB memory stick
- Free PC software TR7837 to create libraries and update the checksat information
- USB interface
- Light weight : 1,35 kg