Documentation and Downloads
The Sefram 7876 is a TV Meter for cable (DVB-C/C2), terrestrial (DVB-T/T2/T2 Lite) and satellite (DVB-S/S2), with MPEG2 and MPEG4 (H264) decoding, ASI TS I/O, GPS, multistream capability, touch screen.
Features of the Sefram 7876
- Panoramic LCD touch screen: 10 inch (16:9)
- Bandwidth: 5-2200MHz
- Display free to air programs for digital terrestrial, cable and satellite
- Display High Definition TV programs MPEG4-H264
- All measurements for DVB-T/T2/T2 Lite, DVB-C/C2, DVB-S and DVB-S2
- All measurements for MPEG-2 and MPEG-4
- Ultra fast spectrum analysis and expert spectrum analysis
- Checksat mode with NIT (satellite recognition)
- LTE function to help the diagnostic of filter
- Real time echoes and pre-echoes measurement with zoom
- Constellation diagram with zoom
- Three in one display : measurement, TV picture, mini spectrum
- Graphical display of measurements
- ASI TS input and output and HDMI interface
- Electronic compass for dish alignement
- GPS for measurement mapping
- Multistream capability
- Memorize and export/import data with USB memory stick
- Battery with 1 hour charging time and 4 hours autonomy
- Supplied with carrying bag and protection pouch
- Weight: 2,9kg
- Option (factory option): Optical input – download the datasheet here
- Option (factory option): FM (with RDS) measurements, DAB/DAB+ measurements
- Free application software, to download: TR7837
With its fast and expert spectrum analysis, the checksat mode with electronic compass and NIT, the Cell ID function, real time echoes and pre-echoes, the MER per carrier, the constellation diagram, the fast Autoset, the LTE function to help the diagnostic of spurious filtering, no doubt that you can setup a TV receiving system in record time.
Direct access to function from the touch screen is like a game: dedicated icons, special “home” function to go back to main menu, virtual keyboard to enter your specific data, possibility to export / import file on USB memory stick. Getting started with the new SEFRAM 7876 is fast and easy.
To protect your TV meter, we have design a very robust aluminium housing with a protective pouch. For your safety, we supplied an ingenious system of belts and clip and a light transportation bag.
With the largest and brightest LCD of the market, using the new TV meter is possible in all conditions of light, including in sunny environment. With the 10″ touch screen, you will use your new TV meter like a smartphone or a tablet: no need to worry where and which button to push, everything is displayed on the large screen in a clear and easy way. Incredibly user friendly!
With the factory option OPM (Optical Power measurement), you can use your TV meter to make level measurements on fibre networks. With the Wifi factory option, you can use your TV meter for measurements on Wifi networks.
This product is now discontinued but some may be available to special order with extended leadtimes for a limited period – please email to enquire.