The Sefram 86 Phase Rotation Tester.
The SEFRAM 86 meets all your requirements for a phase sequence indicator :
– Identifies open phases.
– Shows direction of motor rotation.
– Identifies correct phase sequence.
This model is ideal for installing motors in conveyor lines, pump systems and electronic drives.
Supplied with : SE 710, set of three cables, three croc clips and battery
Features of the Sefram 86
- Indicates Phase Presence
- Indicates Phase Rotation
- Indicates Motor Rotation / Wiring
- Indicates Battery Status. Phase Rotation and Motor Rotation
- Indication works from as low as 1 Vac
- Small and rugged enclosure
- AC voltage, 100 – 600 V
- Bandwidth, 45 to 70 Hz
- Power request, Battery 9 V (006P)
- Size and weight, 153 x 72 x 35 mm, 182 g
- Warranty, 1 year
- IEC 1010 safety standard, IEC 1010 – CAT.III 600 V