Documentation & Downloads
Introducing from Sefram, the Data Acquisition Solution, DAS 1700. A High-Speed Recorder that most importantly enables you to acquire multiple parameters: Voltage, Current (with shunt or Clamp), Temperature (thermocouples) and similarly measurements on sensors (e.g. 0-10V; 4-20 mA). Furthermore, you can set up your own channel configuration by choosing from the 4 input boards available: Universal Board, Universal High Voltage board, Strain Gauge board and Multiplexed boards.
Furthermore, with a suitable channel configuration you can record from 6 up to 72 channels and 16 logic inputs.
Significantly, the DAS 1700 boasts a phenomenal 500 GB internal hard disk memory. As a result, long term measurements with a sampling rate of 1 MSa/s (1 µs) are possible. In addition, with a special integrated function of Power Analysis you can record all your parameters on a Single-Phase and Three-Phase network (50 Hz, 400 Hz and 1 kHz).
Therefore, the DAS 1700 combines autonomy, power and simplicity to provide you the right answer to your recording needs.
Features of the DAS 1700
- TFT panoramic LCD touch screen (15″6)
- 6 to 72 analogue channels
- Up to 6 measurement boards with extension
- 16 logic channels
- 128 Mword memory, with segments
- Internal hard disk : 500 GB
- Intuitive man-machine interface
- Power Analysis function (50 Hz, 400 Hz and 1 kHz)
- Interfaces : 4 x USB, Ethernet, VGA
- Various measurement functions
- Remote control
- Supplied with licence free Sefram Viewer software for data transfer and analysis
- Safety: 600V CAT III (depending on boards)
Features of the 6 isolated input universal board
- 6 isolated analogue channels
- 14-bit, 1 MSa/s, Bandwidth: 100 kHz
- DC, RMS AC+DC Voltage (+-500 V)
- Frequency, Thermocouples
Features of the 6 isolated high voltage board
- 6 isolated high voltage analogue channels
- 14-bit, 1 MSa/s, Bandwidth: 26 kHz
- DC, RMS AC+DC Voltage (+-1000 V)
Features of the 6 isolated differential input board – Strain Gauge
- Measurement of strain gauge bridges (4 and 6 wires) and half-bridge
- Voltage up to 50V,Pt100, Pt1000, thermocouples
- 16-bit, 100 kSa/s, bandwidth 18 kHz
Features of the 12 channels multiplexed board
- Voltage up to 50 V DC
- Pt100, Pt200, Pt500, Pt1000, thermocouples
- 16-bit, 5 kSa/s, bandwidth 1kHz
- Extension chassis for 3 additional measurement boards
- Battery – factory option (not possible with Extension chassis)
- IRIG board
- CAN – LIN bus (2 CAN ports, 2 LIN input)
- SENT option
- Without fan option
- 2 TB memory extension
- GPS option – internal clock synchronization with an GPS time
- High Impedance input option for Universal Board.
- WiFi interface
In summary, DAS1700 combines autonomy, power and simplicity to provide you the right answer to your recording needs.
Finally, Sefram can also offer a range of dedicated accessories to complement their data acquisition offer.