Documentation & Downloads
DAS 30 multifunction handheld data recorder with 2 isolated universal channels and 100kHz bandwidth.
The DAS 30 recorder has been designed to meet the requirements of all applications in industry (IEC 61010, CAT. III 600V). You can view your measurements (traces, digital values) and record directly to the internal memory or onto a USB memory stick. Using Sefram software, you can easily transfer your records to a computer.
Thanks to the new user interface combined with its large touch screen LCD, the portable DAS recorders are designed for ease of use for a wide range of data recording applications and easy transfer of your records.
The DAS 30 recorder offers universal input, which are convenient for all types of signals:
- voltage from 1mV to 1000V DC or 425Vrms
- temperature (thermocouples) and Pt100/Pt1000*
- counter, frequency
- current (with optional shunt)
Features of the DAS 30
- 2 analogue channels
- Universal input
- DC, AC+DC RMS voltage measurement
- Frequency, counter
- Temperature: thermocouple,Pt100/Pt1000*
- Power analysis function
- 16 logical channels
- 14-bit resolution
- 10″ TFT panoramic LCD touchscreen
- 1 Ms/s sampling rate
- 100 kHz bandwidth
- 32 Gb internal hard disk
- 32 Mword memory
- Interfaces : 2 x USB, Ethernet,
- Lithium-ion battery
- Autonomy: up to 9,5 hours.
- 110mm Thermal printer module*
- IEC 1010 CAT III 600V