Documentation & Downloads
The Data Acquisition Solution DAS 701 and DAS 701SV (without fan suitable for use in quiet or polluted environments) is a recorder that enables you to acquire multiple parameter: Voltage, Current, Temperature (thermocouples, Pt100-1000), measurements on sensors (e.g. 0-10V; 4-20 mA), etc.. With its 12 multiplexed channels and 16 logic inputs you can record long term measurements with a sampling rate of 5kHz taking full use of the 500GB internal hard disk memory. This Data Acquisition Solution can be remotely controlled by USB, Ethernet or WiFi connection and the results can be analysed on license-free software from Sefram.
DAS701 combines autonomy, power and simplicity making it the right answer to your recording needs.
Features of the DAS 701
- TFT panoramic LCD touch screen (15″6)
- 12 multiplexed analogue channels:
- 16 bit, 5ks/s, Bandwidth: 1kHz
- DC Voltage : 50 V
- Thermocouples, Pt100, Pt200, Pt500, Pt1000
- 16 logic channels
- 128 Mword memory, with segments
- Internal hard disk : 500 Gb
- Intuitive man-machine interface
- Interfaces : 4 x USB, Ethernet, VGA
- Various measurement functions
- Remote control
- Supplied with licence free Sefram Viewer software for data transfer and analysis
- CAN – LIN bus (2 CAN ports, 2 LIN input) – factory option
- WiFi interface
- Internal battery – factory option
Metrix Electronics has been an authorised agent for the Sefram range of portable test and measurement instruments for over 15 years.
Finally, setting the highest standards in accuracy and performance, SEFRAM is recognized as a leader in the recorders market.