Documentation and Downloads
SEFRAM 12, Volt Stick Bright, is a non-contact voltage tester with integrated flashlight, designed to quickly test for the presence of an AC Voltage within close proximity to the user. Without making metallic contact, the instrument will test for an AC voltage on cables, fuses, sockets etc. If the test object is energized, the tip of the instrument will illuminate in bright red light and an acoustic signal will sound.
As a unique feature, the instrument is based on micro processor technology, and contains several special features.
Features of the Sefram 12
- Automatic Battery Test
- Automatic Self Test
- Two user-selectable sensitivities (230V AC and 20V AC); with the possibility of extra high sensitivity (special order, factory set)
- Powerful flashlight, with auto shutoff capability
- AC Voltage detector (V>100V AC)
- No contact
- Phase detector
- Hi sensitivity mode
- Light and beeper indicator
- Safety: CAT IV -600V / CAT III – 1000V