Documentation & Downloads
The Sefram 7848 TV Meter is for Digital Terrestrial TV (DVB-T, DVB-T2) and Digital Satellite TV (DVB-S/S2). An ideal companion for the electrician.
This product has been designed to ease the installation of terrestrial and satellite antennas : we have optimized the man-machine interface, taking the best benefit of the touch screen, to ease the process and save time.
Features of the Sefram 7848
- TV Meter for Digital Terrestrial TV (DVB-T and DVB-T2) / 45 to 900MHz and Satellite (DVB-S/S2) 900 to 2200MHz
- Display free to air programs SD and HD (MPEG2 and MPEG4)
- Full digital measurements for DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-S and DVB-S2: BER, MER, PER, Link Margin
- CELL ID display
- Checksat mode** for fast alignment of dishes (with NIT)and pointing mode for terrestrial antennas
- Network table display
- Echoes and pre-echoes measurement with graphical display of the guard interval (DVB-T, DVB-T2)
- Fast spectrum analysis
- Remote supply: 5V/13V/18V/24V for terrestrial and satellite
- DiSeqC 1.2, SatCR and DCSS
- 7 inches LCD TFT touch screen
- Easy to use : optimized man-machine interface
- Shockproof housing with rubber bumpers for extensive field use
- Large autonomy and 1h15 charging time
- Free and easy upgrade of internal firmware with a USB memory stick
- USB interface
- Light weight : 1,35 kg
** For details on using the Checksat mode click here.