Documentation & Downloads
The Simex SLIK-N118 is a multi-purpose counter in wall-mounted IP 67 case.
The universal,programmable counter SLIK-N118 is equipped with two independent counting inputs that can operate in various configurations (pulse or quadrature). Additional programmable input can change basic function of counting inputs (addition or subtraction of pulses from inputs, change the direction of counting) or hold counting without clearing.
The SLIK-N118 counter features an independent reset input.
It has 2 relay (or OC) outputs with programmable thresholds, which can be used to control external equipment.
Built in RS-485 communication interface enables controlling of all settings by host, and allows use of unit in advanced network systems.
Features of the SLIK-N118
- multi-purpose counter with batching function in wall mounted IP 67 case
- 2 pulse counting inputs + 1 programmable function input
- 1 counter reset input
- 0 or 2 relay (or OC) outputs (option)
- digital debouncing filter
- 4 counter reset sources (manual, ext, auto, modbus)
- programmable multiplier, divider, offset, decimal point position
The remote controller (SIR-15) is not a part of the device and is available on request as an optional accessory.