Documentation & Downloads
The SPI-638 flow counter is encased in a tight, wall-mounted housing (IP 67) with ultra-bright 6-digit, large LED display are designed to work together with flow transducers equipped with contact or electronic inputs.
The purpose of flow counters is to measure the instantaneous flow value and to record the total flow of media like liquids, gases or loose materials. A wide range of total flow indication (up to 16 digits) allows controlling the flow value for a long operation time.
Thanks to the built-in batcher function the SPI-638 counters can be used in many industries like: food, pharmaceutical or paint and varnish industry.
The REL / OC control outputs can be programmed depending on the instantaneous flow value, batcher or total flow value.
Additionally the counter may be equipped with analogue outputs, according to the customer selection: active current output, passive isolated current output or active voltage output.
The counter may be configured with no need to open the case, by using the remote controller, SIR-15, or with free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.
Features of the SPI-638
- flow meter, batcher, totalizer in wall mounted IP 67 housing
- 1 pulse counting input + 3 control inputs
- binary outputs REL / OC
- analogue output: active or passive, power supply output: 24V DC
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- display of instantaneous and the total flow values
- batching and counting of doses
- ultra bright red, green and blue display
- free configuration software S-Config
The remote controller (SIR-15) is not a part of the device and is available on request as an optional accessory.