Documentation & Downloads
The MultiLog SRD-N16 device is designed to record and display current values as well as to present technological parameters in the form of charts.
The instrument can be equipped with up to eight temperature (RTD / TC), current or voltage inputs, one digital input for the recording process control and one USB Host port for flash data storage. However, due to a significant number of configured parameters it is advised to use the attached configuration software for PCs.
SRD-N16 has 2 relays with max. load 1A/250V AC enclosed within the unit. Main function of outputs is a signalisation of critical situations, but thanks to expanded menu it is possible to use it in numerous control and regulation applications. Both outputs can be driven by single measurement channel or by group of channels (from 1 to 8) with individually adjustable thresholds for every measurement channel.
Signalisation of output state is made as two fields described R1 and R2 in left upper corner of LCD screen.
Features of the SRD-N16
- wall mounted IP 65 case
- up to 8 inputs: thermocouple, RTD and process (current and voltage)
- 2 relay outputs
- USB Host port for flash data storage
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- white or amber colour LCD available
- free configuration and recording software
- Power Supply: 12V AC/DC (11 ÷ 16V DC / 10 ÷ 13V AC); 24V AC/DC (19V ÷ 50V DC / 16V ÷ 35V AC) or 85 ÷ 260V AC/DC