The Simex SRT-94 is a digital panel meter designed for temperature measurements.
The device is equipped with one resistance-type Pt100/500/1000 input or thermocouple input which can operate with K, S, J, T, N, R, B, and E type thermocouples. The inputs have fully linearized characteristics.
The device has a 24V DC / 100 mA output, designed to supply measuring transducers, and the RS-485 port enables data transmission in production process monitoring systems.
The REL / OC control outputs can adjust the level of measured signal and are controlled according to one or two threshold values. Moreover, the meter can be equipped with analogue outputs, according to the customer selection: active current output, passive isolated current output or active voltage output.
The meter can be configured with the front panel keys or free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.
Features of the SRT-94
- temperature meter with a large, 20 mm high, LED display
- input: thermoresistance or thermocouple
- 0, 2 or 4 REL / OC outputs
- analogue output: active or passive, power output: 24V DC
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- automatic recognition of 3 and 4-conductor connection (RTD inputs)
- automatic compensation of TC cold ends temperature
- free configuration software S-Config