Documentation & Downloads
The Simex STI-N118 is a ratemeter in a tight, wall mounted case (IP 67). It is designed to control rotational speed (from 1,5 to 50000 rev/min) or its inversion(revolution period). Available parameters of divider and multiplier enable flexible scaling of measure and transformation into linear speed.
On top of that, they enable operation in both the frequency and period meter mode.
The ratemeters may have 2 relay (or OC) outputs, programmable depending on the instantaneous rotational speed / period.
Features of the STI-N118
- Display : LED, red, 6 x 13 mm high, with 8-step adjustment of brightness
- pulse rate / period meter
- rotational / linear speed control
- revolution / movement period control
- 0 or 2 relay (or OC) outputs
- analogue output: active or passive, power supply output: 24V DC
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- “over”signalling when the measuring range is exceeded
The remote controller (SIR-15) is not a part of the device and is available on request as an optional accessory.