Documentation & Downloads
The low-cost Simex SWE-73-A is a small, simple digital panel indicator, equipped with two measurement inputs: one current input (0-20/4-20mA) and one voltage input (0-5/1-5/0-10/2-10V). Current input has additionally overcurrent protection circuit, which protects standard resistor.
The selection of active input is realised by software and selected input can be changed at any time.
Additionally the SWE-73-A allows user to select a conversion characteristic of several kinds: linear, square, square root, and user defined (max. 20 points length). The 16-bit A/D converters used in them ensure very high stability and measurement precision. The RS-485 interface makes it easy to set up measurement networks in production process monitoring systems, and also to use the indicators as smart, programmable, digital converters of input signals for computer systems.
The meter can be configured with IR remote controller or free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.
Configuration of the device can also be programmed to the customer’s order.
Features of the SWE-73-A
- low-cost meter in a small case
- input type defined from menu: 0/4-20 mA; 0/1-5V, 0/2-10V
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- brightness adjustable in 8 steps
- signal peak value detection
- Power supply 230 V AC ± 10%; 110 V AC ± 10%; 24 V DC; 12VDC (non separated from measurement input)
- Display LED, red, 4 x 13 mm high
- all parameters are freely programmable with remote controller or free configuration software S-Config
- Case front dimensions 72mm x 36mm
- Protection class IP 65 (front side when an additional seal is installed); IP 40 (front side); IP 20 (case and connection clips)
The remote controller (SIR-15) is not a part of the device and is available on request as an optional accessory.