Documentation & Downloads
The Simex SWE-73-L is a simple and low cost digital indicator with a single 4-20 mA current input, which powers this device at the same time (loop powered).
Measurement input is equipped with safety circuits, saving internal electronics against overload.
With this device it is possible to recalculate measured current according to few predefined transfer functions (linear, square, square root) or fully definable user characteristic (max. 20 points). The result of which is displayed on 4-digit red LED display, the range of the result is: -999 to 9999, with definable decimal point position.
The device can be equipped with optional SPDT relay. Due to users safety requirements this output can drive a bulb lamp as well as sound signalling device but must not be used for controlling purposes.
Configuration of the device can be done using IR remote controller (when input current is higher than 10mA, which is indicated by additional LED).
Features of the SWE-73-L
- Low-cost loop-powered meter in a small case
- Power supply from measurement line, min. current 3.5 mA, max. voltage drop 7V
- Input current 4-20 mA, overload-protected, input current limited to about 50 mA
- Display LED, red, 4 x 13 mm high
- Optional alarm output available
- Case dimensions 72mm x 36mm x 78mm depth
- Protection class IP 65 (front side when an additional seal is installed); IP 40 (front side); IP 20 (case and connection clips)
- all parameters are freely programmable from the remote control
The remote controller (SIR-15) is not a part of the device and is available on request as an optional accessory.