Documentation & Downloads
The SWE-94-S is a simple digital panel indicator intended for displaying any numerical values and characters defined by user (in SLAVE mode only) sent from the master device over the RS-485 serial interface link.
The displayed value may be collected from other device (in MASTER mode).
The display brightness can be adjusted in 8 steps.
Modbus RTU protocol is used for communication with the device – baud rate is user defined in 1200 ÷ 115200 baud range.
The device can be configured via IR remote controller, or optionally by PC via RS-485 interface. Over communication interface RS-485 this enables data transmission in any monitoring system equipped witch Modbus RTU protocol.
Power supply 230V AC ± 10% separated, 110VAC ± 10% separated or 24V DC (10V ÷ 30V DC) and 12V DC not separated from measurement input.
Feature of the SWE-94-S
- Display LED, red, 4 x 20 mm high, brightness adjustable in 8 steps
- Displayed range: numerical and alphanumerical messages possible to show on 7-segment display
- Communication Interface: RS-485, 8N1 and 8N2, 1200 bit/s ÷ 115200 bit/s, Modbus RTU (not galvanically isolated)
- Operating temperature 0°C ÷ +50°C (standard), -20°C ÷ +50°C (option)
- Dimensions: case : (WxHxD) 96 x 48 x 72 mm; panel cut-out: 91 x 45 mm; installation depth: min. 88 mm; board thickness: max. 6 mm
- Protection class IP 65 (front side when an additional seal is installed); IP 40 (front side); IP 20 (case and connection clips)
The remote controller (SIR-15) is not a part of the device and is available on request as an optional accessory.