Documentation & Downloads
The SWE-94-U is a simple and low cost, digital, 4-digit indicator with a single current input.
The meter is equipped with one current input (0/4-20mA), two voltage inputs (0-10V and 0-150 mV), one RTD input (Pt 100/500/1000) and one TC input (thermocouple: K, S, J, T, N, R, B, E). Temperature of cold ends is compensated automatically. RTD and TC inputs are fully linearised. Only one input can be used at a time.
With the SWE-94-U the user can select a characteristic conversion of several kinds: linear, square, square root, user defined.
The device is equipped with RS-485 / Modbus RTU communication interface. The device can be configured via IR remote controller or optionally by PC free S-Config software, via RS-485 interface. Over communication interface RS-485 this enables data transmission in any monitoring system equipped with Modbus RTU protocol. Easy assembling, precision and reliability are the basic trumps of SWE-94-U indicators.
IR remote controller is not a part of the SWE-94-U and must be ordered separately.
Features of the SWE-94-U
- Power supply 110V AC ± 10% separated, 230V AC ± 10% separated or 24V DC (10V ÷ 30V DC) and 12V DC not separated from measurement input
- Input current 0-20mA or 4-20 mA, overload-protected, input current limited to 50 mA
- Display LED, red, 4 x 20 mm high, brightness adjustable in 8 steps
- Measurement range -999 ÷ 9999
- Accuracy 0.1% @25°C ± one digit (current, voltage, millivoltage, RTD, °C ( °C (TC: K, J, E);0,2% @25 TC N); 0,5% @25 TC: S, T, R, B)
- Operating temperature 0°C ÷ +50°C (standard), -20°C ÷ +50°C (option)
- Dimensions: case : (WxHxD) 96 x 48 x 72 mm; panel cut-out: 91 x 45 mm; installation depth: min. 88 mm; board thickness: max. 6 mm
- Protection class IP 65 (front side when an additional seal is installed); IP 40 (front side); IP 20 (case and connection clips)
The remote controller (SIR-25) is not a part of the device and is available on request as an optional accessory.