Documentation & Downloads
The SWP-99X meter is intended for measuring and presentation of current values from 8 measuring channels. Each channel can be individually designated (described) with any measuring unit.
The LCD graphical display allows for visualization of the values from all 8 channels simultaneously. A significant advantage is possibility of viewing the trends in each measuring channel as the graphs for the last 12 seconds or about 1,5 minutes. The SWP-99X is equipped in electronic relay outputs that can be used to control external devices. There are icons on the screen signalling the status of the outputs.
The device supports S-Toolkit software – free in “Download” section.
Features of the SWP-99X
- Programmable measuring range and text description
- Simultaneous graphic display of up to 2, 4 or 8 inputs: 0/4-20 mA (input resistance 100 Ω), 0/1-5 V, 0/2-10 V (input resistance 60 kΩ), common earthing
- 2 electronic relay outputs (optoMOS)
- power supply output: 19V ÷ 50V DC; 16V ÷ 35V AC or 85 ÷ 260V AC/DC
- Transfer via RS-485, 8N1 and 8N2, 1200 bit/s ÷ 115200 bit/s, Modbus RTU (isolated from measuring inputs)